Diesel Place banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just could not look at the truck sagging up front anymore..I turned up my torsions until the truck was level,and to my surprise i still had alot of adjustment left.I put on 285/75/16 Toyo A/T's and Rancho shock's up front that are 2 inches longer.The difference is awesome and the ride as well.After hearing all the guy's on here spending all that money on a lift kit and tires and wheels to the sum of $5000.00 i fiqured i would give this a try,and i am very happy where she sit's now.I like the fact that if i want to go back to stock i can,that was also a plus.i will post soon as i get some photo's up on here.

·
Registered
199 Posts
:nopics: :nopics: :nopics: :nopics: :nopics: :nopics:

·
Registered
817 Posts
Did you get it realigned?

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
:iamwithst What he said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Sounds cool, may do the same thing in the near future;)
Can't wait for the pics:p:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
:bigglasse ...must be my shades cuz I don't see any pics.
...and let us know if you have to do ANY trimming due to rubbing.
Thanks!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes i had it realined,and now i am waiting on my cognito idler pittman support bracket.I think i will need another alignment after i install the support.I had no rubbing issues at all with these tires,even before i turned it up.The look is great and the ride is just as good.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will try and send these picture's..

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hopefully, here are a few more picture's in better light..

Attachments

·
Registered
919 Posts
What's the part number on the extended rancho shocks?, becasue I went to my parts store here and they claim rancho doesn't make an extended shock. Or did you use spacers on a stock size shock?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What's the part number on the extended rancho shocks?, becasue I went to my parts store here and they claim rancho doesn't make an extended shock. Or did you use spacers on a stock size shock?
I called my guy and he told me they are RS5000,2 inches longer than stock.They are on off road performance shock??

·
Registered
88 Posts
If you raise the TBars to level the truck do you need to install shocks with 2' more travel to soften the ride and what's the green keys guys are talking about.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you raise the TBars to level the truck do you need to install shocks with 2' more travel to soften the ride and what's the green keys guys are talking about.
When you turn up the torsions you are taking out up travel in the shock.so buy going 2 inches longer it will bring the travel back to stock.The green keys just give you more adjustment than the stock keys will..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts