Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where have you found the best deal on Weld wheels?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Mine are Rubicon's, which are actually Weld's own off brand. They are the exact same wheel as a Weld Velocity 8 but no weld logo and about $2600 bucks cheaper. LOL. DAMN!:ro)

·
Registered
16 Posts
weld

Do a search on ebay for weld daggers. This guy has weld evo wheels dirt cheep.... $1457.00 for a set. He has several styles. Hope this helps. Check it out and let me know what you think. I had the weld rubicons on my truck in the 18x10. They are a beautiful wheel but I sold them two days ago...going with a different offset. Check out the MB Gunner 8 it is an awsome looking wheel at a reasonable price.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks guys those were both good suggestions, Thanks. At least now I have more options.

·
Registered
975 Posts
haggle with your local discount tire. That's what i did to get mine anyway. Tell 'em what les schwab will do and they'll usually beat the price.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Weld

Weld is selling their discontinued wheels on EBay. They were selling a set of 18x10 wheels for $1680 buy-it-now, or submit bid. I bid $1500, they accepted my offer, unfortunatley they were not an offset for my lifted truck. Check them out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts