Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I have a brand new set of Weld EVO Velociti's 20 x 10 8x6.5 with 4.5 Backspacing for sale.

They are brand new (still in the boxes). I decided to go with different wheels at the last minute, so these were never taken out of the boxes.

$675 each or $2700 for the set (Caps included)

Email me if you're interested. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Cool wheels! I just purchased some 16x8's chrome for $189 each at Performance tire and wheel. I really like them.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Deadeye are you saying you got the Weld EVO's in 16x8 for $189 ea? These wheels sell for about $450+ ea normally around here and mail order when I was searching for them. I got mine wholesale for around $350 ea. If you did, great find! I would definaly be interested in three more, one for my spare and two for a matching enclosed trailer at that price. Let me know if it was the EVO's and some contact info! Edited by: 03GMC2500HD

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Gary;

I got mine from Performance Wheel and Tire, Inc, Sheridan, CO 303.934.2929 from 'Matt'. $189 each. I got a good deal on teh 16x8x35 Micky Thomnpson Baja Radials $140 each. These tires are already siped so they work really well on undry surfaces. . .

Here is their website: http://www.performancewheel.com/index2.htm

I bought these on sale and they look EXACTLY like yours.

Good luck.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Great deal! Just about half price. I searched for a couple months on the web to find the "right" deal and couldn't come up with anything like that. I will call them to see if the deal is still going on. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
I just came back from there. They hauled out four more into the show room. Be sure to tell them the backspacing you want. They make the exact wheel with a 4.125" or a 4.625" backspacing that I know for sure, maybe more?

Cheers.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Deadeye,

I owe you big time buddy. I just called Matt and ordered a set for my 2500HD.

Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.