Diesel Place banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the Oklahoma diesel truck club. My name is Colt Varner and im the Guy who started this club. If you would Like to be a moderator or help out with the club just let me know. I live in Guthrie about 20 miles north of Oklahoma city. My goal is to get all of us duramax and cummins guys together in oklahoma to meet up go to the track, bbq, off roadin, or just sittin back drinkin a cold one talking about trucks. Every one is welcome so please tell your diesel friends to come and join. If any one has any ideas on things to do let me know and we will get something set up.

thanks every one.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks for the invite, Colt. :) If you need any help, let me know and I'll do what I can.

2 months and counting before I move to Stillwater!

·
Registered
22 Posts
No, should I?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NO. im glad you dont. shes nuts. she poured bleach in my old dodges tank and burnt up all the injectors and lift pump. she lives in argyle. damn crazy ass x girlfriend. But gotta look on the bright side i got a dmax out of it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Jesus buddy... That's one nutty *****. I used to know some people from Guthrie a while back. I grew up in Edmond. Been dying to come back since the wife and I moved to TX in 2000.

·
Registered
546 Posts
howdy...

glad i didn't know that gal either.

actually just stumbled upon this section of the forums tonight...!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Glad you found us, StompinRound! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts