Diesel Place banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Welcome Warren and Eric. Hope you enjoy the site and the group! We have quite a few members now. The DIY section is pretty good and worth a look.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Hello Albertains!
Names Richard, go by Rick,
Born and raised in Toronto, moved out hear in 97 to Lethbridge and liked it, so I stayed.
Living in Raymond 50km south of Leth.
Was a baker for 12 years, always been twisting wrenches, now I'm fun-employed playing music fullish time!
BBQ, BEER, CAMPING, MUSIC, WRENCHING, = favorite things after my 5 kids, wife and dog!

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Hey Rick, Richard here.

I came out here from Barrie in 81.

How's the wind down there?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Hey Richard!
'81 wow!, I was still in diapers then lol!
Wind's been pretty mellow this year(knock on wood!)

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Hello folks!

Russell from Fort McMurray here. I've got a number of Duramax powered vehicles in my fleet including 2014 LML daily driver, 95 Tahoe 2dr solid axle swapped on 37s with an 02 LB7 / ZF6 swapped into it and also an 05 LLY / ZF6 truck which will eventually be transplated in an 03-07 Tahoe or Yukon 4 door.

The new 4 door will be to replace the 95 and will also serve as my daily driver. I'll do a solid axle swap on it as well and put it up on 37s. LLY / ZF6 / Atlas with a fabricated D60 front, 14 bolt semi floater rear. 3 link suspensions front and rear with coils and bypass shocks. I hang out with a bunch of guys who race in Ultra4 and this grocery getter is gonna get some in the desert too!

Anyways, I'm always down to help out other folks here and there. My fiance lives in Calgary, so I commute down there on a regular basis to see her. I don't mind hauling stuff back and forth if anyone needs anything moved Calgary to Fort Mac or vice versa.

I also have EFILive and a Tech 2 if folks need anything that way as well.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts