Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'd like to welcome everyone to the new Buckeye Oil Burners regional club forum. Joe (Crewcabmax), Jay (daytondiesel), and myself would like to thank you for joining. The purpose of this forum is to be able to discuss all things diesel (and then some) with a more localized group and to promote group gatherings at local events. This forum is to learn more about our trucks, local events, and to have FUN! Leave all other BS to the rest of the forums please;)!

Our club is designed to include anyone in the the state of Ohio. Most of us are from the southwestern(Dayton/Springfield/Cincy) part of the state, but anyone we see fit is welcome that will contribute in a positive manner. Please spread the word to your fellow Buckeyes.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via PM.

Thanks,
Ed

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Great job guys getting this off the ground. It will be nice to get things going again and set up a time for a meet after the new year.
Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year.

Mark

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Yeah great job guys. I can wait to meet up after the first of the year.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah great job guys. I can wait to meet up after the first of the year.
I'm always up for some beer and diesel talk.:D (with the right weather of course)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Looking forward to getting back in touch with everyone. I have been busy with kids and work which didn't allow much time for anything else. Thanks Joe, Jay and Ed for taking on this project.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
205 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
hey now, ill be good :angel:

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
467 Posts
hey I just posted to see if I made the cut

·
Registered
543 Posts
Hey thanks for letting me and my lowly LBZ in!:D

·
Registered
751 Posts
buckeye

I found my way in too:cool:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Hey, ok I'm thirsty when is the party uh or gathering!:D

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Hey, ok I'm thirsty when is the party uh or gathering!:D
We'll try to get a concensus of the most that will be available on various dates after the holidays are over and get something set up.;)

·
Registered
751 Posts
meet up

The meet we had last January was pretty good I thought:cool:

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
The meet we had last January was pretty good I thought:cool:
Me too, we could set up the same type of thing if we can get everyone interested. I know some of the guys wanted to make the next bigger meet closer to the Dayton area and I'm sure we can find somewhere in middle, maybe Liberty Township or so, I can look into places if there is enough interest, then again we can always do the forest again if need be.:D Perfect time of year for that.;)(as long as I bring the generator for power for the heater:p:)

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Happy New Year!

A Happy, Blessed and Prosperous New Year to all of you and yours!

Mark

·
She Don't Smoke!
4,685 Posts
Where's Liberty Township? And what did you guys do last year? I don't have a problem driving down to Dayton every once in a while, because thats about an hour drive from here which isn't to bad...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.