Diesel Place banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else receive a welcome letter and booklet about the Ally this week? I rec'd one in yesterday's mail. In a nutshell, a polite reminder by ALLY not to mess with aftermarket turners since it could harm the transmission. I plan on keeping my truck stock except for tires. I guess GM is already concerned about the horsepower/torque potential of the 06 engine for those intending to tweak things.

JAFO

·
Registered
190 Posts
Yep I Got One Too

·
Registered
11,955 Posts

·
Registered
11,955 Posts

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
Me, Mac, and Nar

Name is kinda misleading....I tried to get Chad to call it something else but he said it was either Lead Moderator or Dip****s ):h That is a direct quote too ):h

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
I see Tony in here.....lets try to not let this one get too much farthur of topic....there are plenty of other threads thats topic is busting my balls, lets not let that leach out into the tech forums :lol:

edit: he posted before I could :D

·
Registered
500 Posts
Anyone else receive a welcome letter and booklet about the Ally this week? I rec'd one in yesterday's mail. In a nutshell, a polite reminder by ALLY not to mess with aftermarket turners since it could harm the transmission. I plan on keeping my truck stock except for tires. I guess GM is already concerned about the horsepower/torque potential of the 06 engine for those intending to tweak things.

JAFO
Wow! You're the first '06 LLY owner to get one. So far, all of them were LBZs.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Wow! You're the first '06 LLY owner to get one. So far, all of them were LBZs.
Had my LBZ since Jan 1 and no Letter yet, So if they dont send you one does this make it ok to install a tunner or did I get a GOOD tranny:joke:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts