Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome All to The Diesel Place. This forum will hopefully grow into a great synergy of callaboration and goodwill between fellow diesel enthusiasts. This forum is 100% FREE to read as well as POST messages. You can upload pictures and files, as well as PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM) another member. This forum strives to please its members and provide the best quality and professionalism of information without political motivation which can obscure the truth.

If you have any suggestions for the site, please don't hesitate to ask. This site is here for the members, as the MEMBERS MAKE THE SITE!

Diesel Power
Edited by: Diesel Power

·
Registered
868 Posts
Thank you for developing this site and inviting me over.

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guys,

it is MY pleasesure to do this. I have learned so much from everyone about these trucks, that this is the LEAST i can do to try and make life better for everyone. Between this and selling the Nicktane filter kits I think I'm helping to better the Duramax world!

Thanks again,

Nick

·
Registered
772 Posts
Nick has certainly provided us the opportunity to make this the definitive Duramax site. I look forward to the days ahead as folks learn of it and come to share their expertise and experience. Taking nothing away from the tremendous amount I have learned at the Diesel Page, it will be a relief, nonetheless not having to dance around sensitive commercial issues for fear of inadvertently fouling somebody.

This is a great idea, Nick. Thanks, Buddy.

TC

·
Registered
210 Posts
I also concur. Really like the layout and look forward to continuing my learning process and adding whenever I can.

·
Banned
6,541 Posts
Thank you Nick....

I love the clean setup.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Can't ever have too many quality sites ... I look forward to being involved in and learning from this forum ... Jim

·
Banned
6,541 Posts
BTW: I think it's important to remind ourselves that lot's of new to diesel and Duramax owners will browse these topics. We need to try and present information with that in mind.

In other words, just shifting a topic from "elsewhere" without the background knowledge makes it difficult for newbies to understand the topic at hand.

The better the knowledge base.... the more users and hits.

I love the idea of the "Do it Yourself and Useful Articles" Forum.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Looks good ! I am looking forward to sharing info on our trucks.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Looks good so far! Just read about the new forum on another site and registered. Hope it grows into what some of the other sites have become with lots of useful knowledge.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Nick

Thanks for starting this place. Looking forward to the good info that will be posted here.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Excellent looking site guys.

Scott

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
I can not believe you guys aren't getting the information out for others to find this site.

I read rumors about it, but thought it was just more war room junk talk.

Glad I found it. Looks good, and seems pretty busy, considering it being less then a week old.

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
hdmax said:
I can not believe you guys aren't getting the information out for others to find this site.

I read rumors about it, but thought it was just more war room junk talk.

Glad I found it. Looks good, and seems pretty busy, considering it being less then a week old.
We are trying but we doing our best not to offend, this site is just another option ..... Our Crown achievement is to make this a FREE user friendly no hidden agenda learning experience..... Enjoy the ride and if possible pick up some class act hitch hikers and drop them off here,we'll leave the light on and the door open ....

Mac
Edited by: Mackin

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.