Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, a civic is easy pickins, but it was a lightly modded '02 Civic SI with the V-Tec and standard tranny. My truck is stock, has 315/70R17 tires, lifted, with just a K&N filter and straight piped. Showed him my tail lights twice off of the red lights, slowed down (30mph zone) after that to keep my driving record clean. I only got up to about 50mph before I had him beat and shut it down. It was fun, I wonder who's next..
Edited by: Camstyn

·
Registered
7,190 Posts
Camstyn said:
ok, a civic is easy pickins, but it was a lightly modded '02 Civic SI with the V-Tec and standard tranny. My truck is stock, has 315/70R17 tires, lifted, with just a K&N filter and straight piped. Showed him my tail lights twice off of the red lights, slowed down (30mph zone) after that to keep my driving record clean. I only got up to about 50mph before I had him beat and shut it down. It was fun, I wonder who's next..

Camstyn,

Go get a Predator, use the 40hp tune and stack it with a VA pressure box or a HOT OJ, Flogg 'em with some thick black smoke

GMCEdited by: GMC-2002-Dmax

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Thick isn't even the right word.. try TTTTHHHHHHICK!

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
With your lift you exhaust should be just middle of the window level for a civic....... Smoke in (drivers window)Smoke out(Passenger window).... I love to watch people in the low riders try to get that big cloud of smoke out of thier car....

·
Registered
941 Posts
My truck puts out quite the cloud on level 4 here in Denver, however, not as thick as GMC's.. My buddy and I were out painting the town (pun intended) and we happen to pull up next to a convertable.. Well I accidentally nailed it and fogged the lane and that poor guys car! hehehe.. That guy could've used some headlights and windshield wipers on the inside of that thing cause he couldn't move until the "cloud" dissapated!

Now that my buddy has an Edge box for his new 6.0 PSD, we might just contract out our services for Mesquito fogging!! hehehehee

These forums are gonna hurt my pocket book keeping up!!!

Bob

·
Registered
941 Posts
Holy Ship!!! Now that is like a storm coming over!! Oh jeezzz there goes the pocket book..... Funny how you just see it once and gotta have it!! Once it starts, it never ends....Suncoast here I come.... hehehehe

Bob

·
Registered
124 Posts
You guys are brutal.

Some poor kid just washed his red car, and it is Black when your done.

I hope one of those kids don't have a guy someday.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Hell....man If I drove like my dad I wouldnt have any tickets..accidents or anything for almost 45+ years....Now if my kid drives like me...were in trouble...hopefully the driving gene skips a generation....or Ill be locking the SOB in the closet.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
I've "smoked" many a ricer with the 215 Quad and VA stack but only if they deserve it.

·
Banned
6,541 Posts
mtomac said:
I've "smoked" many a ricer with the 215 Quad and VA stack but only if they deserve it.
Propane just isn't quite enough by itself especially with the 33" tires. Many times it even up with me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Try that with me and all you'll see is my tail lights!!!!

BUT,,,,its funny!!!! used to have a 550 ford with a custom bed, so had to re position the exhaust and it would hit the dirt/gravel on the side of the road just right so when you were on it dust would fly everywhere, oh boy was it fun to play with people.

I've put on my f-150 side exhaust, so the car's next to me hear it really well when your on it as well.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I pulled next to a friend in his BMW. We were coming back from a team lunch. Asked if he wanted to race off the light. I have the new Predator 120 that puts out "less" smoke. I built a little boost and nailed the light. When I looked back, I saw his car coming out of the black cloud like I saw in a comercial where a car comes out of a fog bank.
The only problem was the poor guy didn't get his window back up. Oops
There were 3 other guys in the car with him laughing and coughing. I suggested he change his air filter.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.