Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dmaxalliTech,

I hve a 2003 reg. cab and during the last two rains I've found water the next morning in my driver side husky liner. Did some checking and appears that it coming down the pillar and then dripping off the access panel to the fuses.Off to the carwash to do more research. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Dealer said possible seal problem around the windshield but didn't seem very interested in looking into it.

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
Mine did that too once. Never thought about it since... I was wearing sandles and it dripped on my foot. I guess I better have it checked!

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
Could be a seal issue around window. You dont have any thing poked throught the firewall do you? gauges etc. You are likely in for a long battle if you wanna find it yourself. I hate water leaks and unless I find something quick, I noramally send them to the glass shop. I dont know of anything typical to leak in that area but you could remove the a-piller trim to see if you can isolate it alittle. Do you have roof marker lights? It could be leaking through one of them into the roof panels and taking the a- piller down.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dmaxalliTech,

No gages, no roof lights, Questionable looking overlap in the seal around the top of the window. I have a rock chip in between the windshield wipers so I will probably go ahead get it replaced and see if it fixes it . I will post any further findings. Thanks

Brian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts