·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who is from washington?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
A lot of people in here from WA. I know the thread is long, but most everyone in Washington has posted in the "so who actually lives in the northwest"

·
Registered
490 Posts
Yacolt, WA here. Not too far North from Rockin C.

·
Resident Squid
1,710 Posts
Everett Washington.... Currently floating out in the Gulf of Oman though, be back in October....

Reactions: goody31

·
Registered
63 Posts
I am up in Maltby/Clearview Area.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Born in Vancouver, lived in Amboy (next to the trailer court) from 1980-1984, spent the next 8 years in Vancouver, bought a house in Battle Ground, sold it am now going to WSU in Pullman.:D

PS-

Dwill- Saw your truck on the 4th in the grocery store lot in Amboy! Very Nice!!:cool:

·
Registered
654 Posts
WA is too Blue for my taste... Idaho Rocks... It's what WA wishes it was... :Wedgie:

·
Registered
907 Posts
Kenmore, Wa.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Born in Vancouver, lived in Amboy (next to the trailer court) from 1980-1984, spent the next 8 years in Vancouver, bought a house in Battle Ground, sold it am now going to WSU in Pullman.:D

PS-

Dwill- Saw your truck on the 4th in the grocery store lot in Amboy! Very Nice!!:cool:
Thanks Brother!
That would be where I work so it's there all the time (even the fun holidays:(). Thanks for the compliment!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Since we are on the subject of Washington, my family and I went to Long Beach for the weekend.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Great pics. Truck looks $$$$$!!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sickfish here.

Born and raised in Vancouver, WA, Felida to be exact.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Dry side of the state here... Ritzville, goin to WSU this fall.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Auburn, now. Hopefully for a while. Anybody wana help change out two injectors on my 03?

·
Registered
907 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Kent, Wa

·
Registered
63 Posts
maltby 08 2500HD

Thats a good looking truck right there.

I am sure I will be seeing you around the area... I am just off of 188th on the good side of Highway 9!

JC

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thats a good looking truck right there.

I am sure I will be seeing you around the area... I am just off of 188th on the good side of Highway 9!

JC
I am off 212th Paridise Lake Road Side of 522.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts