Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good turnout, 20 trucks in the 8500lb diesel class.

XCABLB7 took first!!!

·
Registered
1,785 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
2 full pulls and 121' 6" for myself, 2nd place was lilsmokey with 2 fulls and 98'(iirc) then my boss with 2 fulls and 96'. 7 trucks in the first pull off, 5 dmaxes 2 dodges

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
nice job bro the tires look sick by the way!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
awesome. nice picture of the sled!! how much weight did they add each time?

·
Registered
376 Posts
kicking myself in the ass for not making it down there, i even got new tires. sounds like they started the shed on the light side for once. how did that powerstroke do, i must say that truck is very impressive:eek:

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't pull either, I need braces.

·
Registered
546 Posts
The sled was actualy pretty heavy, it started out @ 13,000 and the final pull off was 17,400 and shortened the chain, the chain back to make it drop faster. each time they added 2 blocks at 1100 lbs each. it ended with 2200 more than the 2wd open class had in it for there pull off

·
Registered
546 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
kicking myself in the ass for not making it down there, i even got new tires. sounds like they started the shed on the light side for once. how did that powerstroke do, i must say that truck is very impressive:eek:
he got 8th iirc the turbo didn't light until 80' out when the sled was already on the ground, so to go 160' wasn't too bad. new converter is on it's way to us from suncoast to help that problem

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
i finally made it to a pull for once in a very long time watched some pretty badass trucks go..didn't do well at all myself but theres always next time

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
just look in the Northeast section DarkOne, read up on any of the MA or RI or CT threads and you'll find the schedule....also MATPA.org or look in my past posts

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You did pretty good considering the mods you have and the fact that you were underweight.

I snapped this picture of your truck:

i finally made it to a pull for once in a very long time watched some pretty badass trucks go..didn't do well at all myself but theres always next time

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Some more pics from the pull I think I have some more I will find them

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
eh...i shoulda blocked and added another 800lbs to the truck and i woulda done better...that blue 3500 Crew Cab is bone stock and outpulled me i know next time i can do better....that first pic of the black reg cab is funny...my buddy jared's truck thats his brother walkin down watching him...can't leave to poor kid alone hahah

·
Registered
376 Posts
nope

1 - 20 of 26 Posts