Diesel Place banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran into a Furd PowerStroke .... Dunno if it was a 6.0 or not ...

Big Black Dually ,lifted with 20 something inch Ricksons ....

Let me first say I have pondered this tire change ... This made up my mind ...

It looked stupid as all hell ... It was ALL tire and rim ...Looked like tractor trailer tires on a friggen P/U .... From the rear the tires stuck out at least 3" beyond the fenders ....

Maybe the 19's would be better ,dunno ... The lift was awesome tho ...

Well I was at a red light ,turning right he was coming out of a gas station turning in the direction I was heading ...He rolled out and steped on it confirming a diesel by the LIL wiff he omitted ...

Game is ON !!!!

Had the Forum administrator on the cell by chance ...
Nick you know where I'm at heading up by the Hotel and Dodge dealer ..

There's a bus in front of him ,a Toyota Camry separating us and a Sunday driver ...So he has a decent distance between us,not a problem ....

Wouldn't you know just when the road opens to two lanes he gets a jump on the bus ,gone in a little bit bigger whiff,I can't get around the Camary and I catch the red light ...

@%#%%#$^#@*@*&#^*@&*&&(((*&^&^^%%^^&&*&**

Hope he's local ,first time I seen it ,hope it aint the last ....

Lucky day bubba ,lucky day ....

Mac

·
Registered
511 Posts
Eatem' up Mac! Run him till his tranny leaks!! -Oh wait, it probably already does

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Be very very qwiet. We're hunting Furds!

Furd season!
Do*ge season!
Furd season!
Do*ge season!
Furd season!.........FIRE!

Way too much TV as a kid.

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
LOL, I hate it when that happens. It was raining the other day and I turned onto a road from the left at the same time a jeep grand cherokee was turning from the right. He nailed it, so of course I nailed it too. Damn jeeps have AWD and my poor truck just spun
. Had I have been in 4wd things would have been different.
Edited by: Max Power

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
Mr. Trippin

Can we then assume you have the correct and legal huntimg license? (like a drivers license)
We already know you have the correct weapon.

·
Banned
1,492 Posts
YOOHOO........MAC....THEY
ARE WAITIN..............

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Carter

If your a STOP member ...

Have you seen a guy from CT with a fairly new 6.oh ,Black dually with a lift and 22" Ricksons,posting ??

Hows that 120 box and the Torqushift working out ??

Mac

·
Registered
201 Posts
Mackin, haven't heard/seen that guy but I can't imagine even if he was bombed that it would even be a contest, I mean moving those 22's has to be allot of load. I'll keep a lookout though.

As for the 120 and the T/S deal, Quad has come along way. I had one of the first boxes he built and have worked with him to get this setup tuned to perfection. The box I have now shifts as close to stock as your gonna get without a mechanical fix. I/m sitting at 24k and it's still together.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Come on Mac, just do what I do, pull right out in the passing lane....most of the time the on coming traffic will ditch into the break down lane..........or you could run the Ford into the pucker brushes on your way by and make some room.

·
Registered
310 Posts
So what's the fine for racing with a suspended license?

·
Registered
958 Posts
Had the same problem, was taking Rubberfish for a burn to show him the powa of the Juice/Attitude.. Got into the granny lane to take the upcoming offramp and back to BD. Slowed down in behind a car and was coming up fast on the offramp, and some dude in a mid 90's powerchoke pulled up beside me in the hammer lane and put it to the floor, evident by a respectable amount of smoke emitted..

I had nowhere to go! Grrrr..

I must have smoked past him prior to said offramp!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts