Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my truck used and it Didn't come with the Cold Weather Fronts. The truck has the snaps installed under the hood but no fronts.

So If you live in an area that you dont need them and would like to sell them or if you know where I can get a set please contact me.
(my local Chevy dealer tells me they cant get them
)

Thank you.

·
Registered
369 Posts
if the front of your truck looks like this pic i have a set of Lund black plastic cold fronts off that truck there are 6 "pieces" that go in the grill openings so you can take just one out if it warms up to say 50 degrees instead of having to remove the whole thing every time it warms up a little, my new GMC has a different grill so they will not fit it. I will part with them for $25 to your door if you are in the continental US.

Edited by: gsxr1216

·
Registered
42,913 Posts
I got a bottom one for the front bumper. It came off a 2002 I traded in for a 2003. You can have it, just pay for shipping.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Anyone have a new set of GM cold fronts they don't need/want for a 03-04 Chevy DMax??

·
Registered
509 Posts
As long as we're keeping this thread alive, anyone have the lower section for a 2001 they want to part with? I bought mine used, it came with only the top portion.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have a complete set for a 2001-2002 GMC HD if anyone needs them.

Justin

·
Registered
369 Posts
I have the complete factory set for my '03 GMC sierra 2500HD, top piece was on the truck once just to test fit it and see how it installed virtually brand new, bottom never installed i'm willing to sell as a set if someone wants them

·
Registered
653 Posts
I have a set for a '01 Chevy. Never been installed. Will sell for 2.8% of a new head ($20). Will ship UPS ground in the US. Now what else can I sell?Edited by: CntrlCalDmax

·
Registered
514 Posts
CentralCal, Check your PMs

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HI all,

I just got a new set of Cold fronts for a chevy 2001-2002,(i wanted an extra Top). If anyone needs the bottom please PM me.

·
Registered
85 Posts
E Bay lists these items quite often. I just bought a new complete set for my 04 chev for $35.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I have a complete set for a 2003 Chevy, I live in South Carolina, and can't ever see me needing this! PM if interested.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.