Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best price and where to buy. I know edge has a disclaimer on their site about some guy that sells them on ebay that they will not warrenty it. Help me out guys!
Bill

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Look in the for sale section, there's a ton of them!

·
Registered
106 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
The problem with some of the so called Edge dealers is that they are taking off the serial number stickers. The serial number can track where the item was purchased through, as in the distributing warehouse. Some are being listed for less then the minimum advertised price, which is set by the mfg. This is why Edge has put up the information. Plus if the serial number is removed the product will not have any warranty at all no matter what.

So be careful who you purchase your stuff from. I would encourage using any of us that are advertising vendors here.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
The problem with some of the so called Edge dealers is that they are taking off the serial number stickers. The serial number can track where the item was purchased through, as in the distributing warehouse. Some are being listed for less then the minimum advertised price, which is set by the mfg. This is why Edge has put up the information. Plus if the serial number is removed the product will not have any warranty at all no matter what.

So be careful who you purchase your stuff from. I would encourage using any of us that are advertising vendors here.
:exactly:

·
Registered
777 Posts
Best price and where to buy. I know edge has a disclaimer on their site about some guy that sells them on ebay that they will not warrenty it. Help me out guys!
Bill
i have a lly -edge ez with little use for sale that was purchased from a supporting vendor !!! its 4months old ! $300.00 shipped !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.