Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for an 02-04 Duramax. I realize that they are popular, but I am going to be somewhat picky. If I'm going to spend the money, I want to get the exact one I want (I know you want to tell me to just order a new one, but I don't have that kind of money). Anyway, here goes...

It needs to be a 3/4 ton, crew cab, LT or SLT. I would rather have a GMC (they just look better, don't like the chevy front fenders from the side) but a Chev would work. Black is what I'm looking for, but I guess other colors are fine. A long box would also be preferred, but a short box would work too. Under 100K is also a plus.

I have a 2000 GMC SLT crew cab 3/4 ton for sale or trade. (Old body style) 5.7Ltr 4X4. It is in great shape and loaded. Marroon, rims, fender flares, tinted windows, 154K, mostly South Dakota Interstate miles (bought it from my father in law who is a general contractor. he just used it mainly as a car.) Great looking pickup!

Let me know if you are selling one, want to trade, or want to buy mine.

I'm not on here very often, so e-mail [email protected]

Thank you. :D

·
Registered
305 Posts
Friend selling his 01' GMC crewcab 4x4 SLE White with Charcoal interior 131,000. Line-x with hide away gooseneck hitch. Dmax, ally, had injector recall done with extended warranty on them. All service records done at Dealer and super sharp truck. Will try to get some pics from him to post them. Just North of Chattanooga, TN. Also has deep pan toolbox in bed. PM me for his number and name. He is very busy so just trying to help him out. Has new LBZ Dually in and can't drive two. $22,500 OBO.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.