Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone w/05' power folding/extending, turn signal heated mirrors want to trade for some 06' heated, turn signal, manual extending? Must be in So Cal.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
PM Sent.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I'm not in socal, but I would love to trade my mirrors with you.

·
Registered
30 Posts
My old man is in Yuma, Arizona for the winter (practically SoCal). Maybe you and him could meet and exchange mirrors. He wants the '06 mirrors because they're taller so he can see tires, etc. easier. His is a 04 GMC Duramax with the electric-extending camper mirrors. Let me know. He has relatives in Placentia, makes it over there from time to time.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Please send me more details: power extend, turn signal heated? Or the power fold, turn signal, heated. Also what year truck, condition, and pics of the mirrors.
PM me, thanks

I'm not in socal, but I would love to trade my mirrors with you.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I go to the river near blythe, also go to glamis often, and i live in OC so placentia is in range. PM me some details, along with some pictures of the mirrors. Maybe we can work somthing out, I have about 5 other people interested at this point.
Thanks

My old man is in Yuma, Arizona for the winter (practically SoCal). Maybe you and him could meet and exchange mirrors. He wants the '06 mirrors because they're taller so he can see tires, etc. easier. His is a 04 GMC Duramax with the electric-extending camper mirrors. Let me know. He has relatives in Placentia, makes it over there from time to time.

·
Registered
457 Posts
hiddenfromtherest I am in Southern California and am interested. I have an 05 with the power extending mirrors with turn signals built in. Send me a PM if you are still looking for someone local.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Does anyone w/05' power folding/extending, turn signal heated mirrors want to trade for some 06' heated, turn signal, manual extending? Must be in So Cal.
If you are trading your 06 mirrors for 05 power fold or power extend, make sure you also trade both drivers and passenger door switch modules. They are interchangable between the two years and you then will not have to find a dealer to program your truck. ):h

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
I have the mirriors you want (almost) off my '06. No LED's though. Lemme know if you have any interest.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.