Diesel Place banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
745 Posts
Roscoe said:
I ordered my truck in the middle of August. Dealer said it should be here early October

Can you feel my pain?

I guess the first thing to do after I take delivery is add a fuel filter.

Any ideas?

I ordered my new truck last week and I am pretty anxious, so I can definitely understand what you are going through. I have read a lot about secondary filtration on tdp and gm-diesel and Nick will be getting an order from me in a couple of weeks for the filter setup. Thanks to all the guys for the great info on the dmax! I have been studying up for a long time and you guys have been a great amount of help!

· Registered
745 Posts
bowtiebob said:
Just ordered mine today. Dealer said 6-8 weeks. It's gonna be a long wait......

I ordered mine 3 weeks ago. Dealer said 6 weeks max, possibly sooner. Deadline is October 21. Counting the days...and the downpayment dollars!

· Registered
745 Posts
pmmartin said:
howard_m18 said:
roscoe & the rest of the waiters! If you send me a e-mail with the S.O.N. & T.P.W., we can add you to the watch out for list. Howard = [email protected]

I am one of the waiters! What is the S.O.N. & T.P.W. - sorry if this is a stupid question!

S.O.N. is the sales order number(6 digit # you can get from the dealer) and T.P.W. is targeted production week.

I went by the dealer yesterday morning when I got off work. He gave me those numbers. Howard you have mail! According to the tpw, it looks like my truck will be a little later than they originally told me as the tpw is the date they originally told me that my truck should be delivered. According to my salesman, it will probably take a couple weeks longer.
Oh well, just gives me a couple more weeks to load up on overtime to increase my downpayment.
Thanks in advance for your help Howard.
Edited by: flhrciblueice

· Registered
745 Posts
Roscoe said:
I also like flhrciblueice's idea about having more time to save for the down payment. But instead of me working overtime I sent the wife out to work extra shifts! Lucky for me she does not read this forum.

Roscoe

My wife doesn't believe in working overtime.
But she has no problem with spending the extra money I make!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.