Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks all the sets I currently have being made have been accounted for. Now if for some reason someone doesn't send me the check or backs out for whatever reason I'll notify everyone.

As for future runs, well if everyone(or most everyone) likes these once they get them I'll have more made up to meet demand next time.

My vendor gives me a 10 day or less lead time and I need a few days on top to finish, package and deliver to the post office.

I hope I don't disappoint anyone with these.

On Edit: If you missed out on this first batch, feel free to e-mail with interest for the second run off which I expect to happen soon after I get the first ones out to people. I'm just trying to get a feel for how many I may need to stock up for next time around.Edited by: Victory Red

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Get the second coming of the straps in the works they'll sell ......Lifes a gamble,it's a gamble using the OE tailgate "strings" ..... It's either there ass or yours someone will pay .....

Mac
Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mackin,

I already considered adding to the order, but for a safety net for my personal finances I decided to wait until these get out, they work well and overall response is good.

I don't want to be known as the user that scammed 25 people out of $50 for crap
. Although I believe I've got all the angles covered, I'm still wanting to wait for the first intial responses.

And repeat orders will be easy, same vendor, same material and he has my CAD drawings local now, so it's just a phone call away.Edited by: Victory Red

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you received my mailing address from me you got a set reserved for you.

I am SOLD OUT on this run. Once I get the current ones in hand and finish them, ship them, and hopefully receive some positive feedback I'll put through another order(probably 50 sets next time). I'm still getting a lot of requests for these, but have nothing to sell.

So if you're interested still or even waiting for what others have to say, it definately looks like there will be a second production run. I would plan on the next sets being available if all goes well early to mid January at the latest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts