Diesel Place banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
southwest VA. little place called Castlewood VA.
I know you, well know of you... your the guy that videoed my truck running at Street Fights @ Thunder Valley last year.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I know you, well know of you... your the guy that videoed my truck running at Street Fights @ Thunder Valley last year.

thats me. i have not been able to make the street fights this year. but hope to make some in aug and sept so if your there running i will get more video.

my cousin has been going and running his 6.4 superduty i think his best run was 13.8 this year.

·
Registered
535 Posts
thats me. i have not been able to make the street fights this year. but hope to make some in aug and sept so if your there running i will get more video.

my cousin has been going and running his 6.4 superduty i think his best run was 13.8 this year.

Ah I haven't made it to more then two maybe three races all year... work owns me unless it's a Saturday race then I try and make it but I haven't got the bugs worked out my new set up... I've been told it's a boost leak and I'm going to have to pressurize my system... so maybe when I get the parts to build what I need to check for leaks maybe you'll catch me running low 12's..

Brad your cousin? That's about the only power stoke i know that's running that fast at Bristol. Is he spartan tuned?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Brad your cousin? That's about the only power stoke i know that's running that fast at Bristol. Is he spartan tuned?
yes. brad
the rearend when out on his truck it last week. i have some video on youtube of him running low 14s from last year.

·
Registered
535 Posts
yes. brad
the rearend when out on his truck it last week. i have some video on youtube of him running low 14s from last year.
wow that sucks, how did that happen?

·
Off we go!.......
8,772 Posts
61 - 71 of 71 Posts