41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
I am in Northern VA.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Harrisonburg here. No dmax at this point but when the economy picks up ill be in the hunt. (still drivin a chevy though!)

Randy- Your shop open? Where you gonna be located? I hadnt heard that you were tryin to open up a shop.

SuprMax-Awesome ride! Iv seen it on the road alot, just havnt gotten a close up look yet

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yeah Yeah I know Randy it took me long enough to reply to this thread.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Carrsville, in Isle of Wight County

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
better watch out, some of them guys like Randy that live in Mt. Solon have watched the movie 'Deliverance' a few too many times.:D:D:DLOL.
very funny Justin:D:D:D when you stopping at the shop

·
Registered
75 Posts
be by as soon as i get a chance. working on remodeling a house that my grandad owns to buy and move into. you miss me dont ya? ill cya soon.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey Randy, I was down in the burg tried to find your shop I need to get directions again. I thought you said it was down from truck enterprises. Picked my truck up from Larry I will post up some pictures soon. By the way Im in Burnsville, VA .

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hey Randy, I was down in the burg tried to find your shop I need to get directions again. I thought you said it was down from truck enterprises. Picked my truck up from Larry I will post up some pictures soon. By the way Im in Burnsville, VA .
Hey their shop is about an 1/8 mile north of Rockingham County Fair Grounds entrance. Its on Sweet Corn Drive, the last building back. Turn at the Auto Body Pro Shop sign. The sign for their shop is a work in progress.

·
Registered
280 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'm in Norfolk.

·
Registered
535 Posts

·
Off we go!.......
8,772 Posts
Been in Hampton for the last 4 years....... Getting ready to move in a couple of months though.....

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hey there folks,

I live in midlothin in chesterfield county, just south and west of the city of richmond.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Chesapeake... :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey yall Im in Va Beach

·
Registered
309 Posts
Outside of winchester. Don't have my dmax anymore, but got a silverado 5.3 with LT's, efi live tuning and 3000 stall converter. Looking to purchase a 2010 LMM very soon though! Miss the diesel way too much

41 - 60 of 71 Posts