Diesel Place banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
hometown is Clinchco va but I moved to Staunton close to 3 yrs ago.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am not in VA, but I live in Gates, NC only 5 miles across the line off 13.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Richmond here... no Dmax though. Just rockin an old 6.2 but, it is getting the job done.

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
well good Lords willing as of feb 1 I am opening a diesel repair and performance shop in harrisonburg right off 81

·
Registered
125 Posts
im one of the only 8.1's around my area....Haymarket,va. 5 mins from mannasas,va.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I'm in Yorktown, VA!

·
Registered
273 Posts
This Summer

Just wandering how many of ya'll are from the state and where you are located. I am from Mount Solon, just south of Harrisonburg. In the sticks:) Randy
All the D-Max's need to find a meeting place close together and show them fords something.

·
Registered
273 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Not from VA but in harrisonburg all the time getting married in keezletown in june and the reception is in mount solan at some farm out there..

·
Registered
7 Posts
What Up

Newport News here

·
Registered
11 Posts
Powhatan, Va...there are quite a few dmaxs around here

·
Registered
7 Posts
there arent that many dmax's here. i wish there were though. im tired of seeing ford's and dodge's. i guess not everyone can be perfect though.

·
Registered
182 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Not from VA but in harrisonburg all the time getting married in keezletown in june and the reception is in mount solan at some farm out there..
better watch out, some of them guys like Randy that live in Mt. Solon have watched the movie 'Deliverance' a few too many times.:D:D:DLOL.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm west of Harrisonburg, in Mt. Clinton.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts