Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wandering how many of ya'll are from the state and where you are located. I am from Mount Solon, just south of Harrisonburg. In the sticks:) Randy

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
What part

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Staunton Va here.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey Randy! Merry Christmas! Hope all is well with you and the family. We need to get together sometime. I finally broke down and tapped my boost gauge myself. No problems. I know how busy you are and didn't want to bother you. Thanks for everything you did though. Talk to you soon. For everyone else, I live in Shenandoah, about 1/2 hour east of Harrisonburg.

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Woodbridge, VA

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hope to have a get together sonetime this spring-summer for all you guys. like to meet ya'll

·
Registered
535 Posts
South western tip of Va. Way out in the sticks.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Abingdon ,Va
wow, your pretty close to me. we might need to get together sometime and shoot the sh!t. I've been surrounded by furd and dodge guys for a good while now.. it's good to see I'm getting back up.

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
hope to have a get together sonetime this spring-summer for all you guys. like to meet ya'll
That would be great. Keep us posted on the plans so we can contribute.:)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yea its good to see some more dmax guys in va!Here in my town its mostly 2nd gen dodges that blow alot of smoke but are still slow!lol

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 71 Posts