Diesel Place banner

This poll is a simple way to list our club members. :)

1 - 20 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would interested in starting up a chapter club in Va.? Submit any ideas, names.:D

·
Registered
153 Posts
Me

Hey Gunner, you can put me on the list. I just bought my first diesel Chevy.:ro)

BTW, I used to work on Mk 26 missile launchers way back when.:Whoa:

·
Registered
580 Posts
I can't let the ones on the coast have all the fun. I'm in.

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is a good start. On Feb 24 theres going be a breakfast in Williamsberg (Cracker Barrel)at 9:30 am. Come on up and we'll talk things over some eggs and such!:D

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
every one whose going to williamsburg. The meeting place is going to be at the new walmart on tidewater & littlecreek @ 0800. I just remembered I got duty that friday:eek: hopefully I can get relieved a little earlier, get teh family and get moving to williamsberg. If I dont make it to the walmart. I'll be on my way. If you see a Blue 96 C3500 with Michigan tags and pushing traffic outta my way, it's me:D

·
Registered
580 Posts
Can't make it then. Son has a basketball game. Ya'll have fun.

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We'll see ya next time then.

·
Registered
10,556 Posts
I have added a Poll to the opening page. Please vote if you're a member. That will give you guys a quick list of members. Simply click view Poll Results for the list. Enjoy!!

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Rick!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Gunner0812;1598830; said:
every one whose going to williamsburg. The meeting place is going to be at the new walmart on tidewater & littlecreek @ 0800. I just remembered I got duty that friday:eek: hopefully I can get relieved a little earlier, get teh family and get moving to williamsberg. If I dont make it to the walmart. I'll be on my way. If you see a Blue 96 C3500 with Michigan tags and pushing traffic outta my way, it's me:D
Had me confused for a minute Gunner...:confused: but I fingered it out... :anitoof: ... I should be able to make it but I'll go straight to the chowline as I'm coming from Smithfield.

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sounds good. See ya there!

·
Registered
628 Posts
I'm in for a VA chapter. A little too far for breakfast, though.

·
Registered
580 Posts
jac6695;1606311; said:
I'm in for a VA chapter. A little too far for breakfast, though.
Hey James, Maybe we can start a chapter within a chapter (dang now the smilies aren't working, hate this computer)

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
I'm interseted also for the VA Chapter.

1 - 20 of 245 Posts