Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If possible, would like a VIN check and more importantly the RPO list for this truck. Want to verify all items ordered are actually on the truck :)

1GTJK39D66E230031

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I work for a GM dealership and have access to "GM Dealerworld". There is no invoice for that vin #. How did you come up with that vin number? Is your truck already been built but dealer just doesn't have it????

·
Registered
16 Posts
Also if you have already taken delivery and the truck is out of the dealerships inventory I'm not going to be able to pull up the info. on the truck. Have you taken delivery???

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No I haven't taken deliver yet, the truck is in route, just recently built. Thanks for checking!

·
Registered
16 Posts
That can't be the vin or I'd be able to bring it up on GM Dealerworld. Please double check and re-post. If I get the right vin I can get you all the info. under the sun about your truck including dealer cost etc......

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This was the VIN I was supplied by my dealer.:confuzeld I'm able to go to a carfax.com and put that in and it comes back with the summary that seems correct?? Thanks for taking the time to look at it. Maybe it's pushed out to all systems yet?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Checked again with the dealer, this is the correct VIN. They do have an invoice for it. :confused::help2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.