Diesel Place banner

Video:'07 Powerstroke Pulled off by 4 cyl. Hummer.

1K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  Apollyon67 
#1 ·
#2 ·
He was owned. Lol

#4 ·
I like the comment at the end: "Now what am I going to do?"

#5 ·
When did they ever put a cummins in a hummer? or was that a motor swap?

#7 ·
94Stepside;1622997; said:
I believe some of the military hummers got the cummins but i could be wrong
its a swap. military hmmwv's had 6.2's and 6.5's.

#8 ·
The hummer likely has front and rear lockers, it likely weighs more and likely has better tires. Which goes to show you that pull offs mean nothing as far as power goes.

#9 ·
Max Power;1623120; said:
The hummer likely has front and rear lockers, it likely weighs more and likely has better tires. Which goes to show you that pull offs mean nothing as far as power goes.
Bingo.

#10 ·
:agreed:

however, that was still the best thing ive seen all day. i wish my buddy would hook my LBZ to his 6.0 . he always has excuses, yet says it would be no challenge for him......shows what he knows:cool:

#13 ·
I see Ford hasn't figured out how to get rid of the nuts and bolts rattle sound yet still.

#14 ·
That was really funny!!!!!! I love watching those Power Jokes break and get pulled all over parking lots. Too much fun. I have a friend who bought a 05' Stupid Duty brand new and he would never hook my truck. He's scared. He kept telling me he would win though. I don't get them guys. Chicken S*%^!!!!!!!!

#15 ·
Pretty hokey test. And the narrator's "cummings" comment says alot.

Traction and gearing plays a big part of it. Also how the two vehicles are attached. The Ford is disadvantaged as it loses weight over the rear wheels from the tow rope angle.

Also, load them up and see which climbs a mountain at freeways speeds. No comparison.

#16 ·
Tires? Angle? driver? gearing? torque? OK, I used to watch my friends father hook his 1981 chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 with a 292 inline six and 4spd granny and stock tires up to any other truck for a case of beer. I never saw him loose. My favorite was a guy that kept coming back for more abuse. His was a built up 440 dodge power wagon with 35 inch tires. He just couldn't understand how that little truck could drag his all over the place. It might have been the fuel tank and the tool boxes full of tools that helped that little brown truck. I think it weighed in around 9000lbs. ******** will do anything for a case of beer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.