Diesel Place banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else get crap about having this 40-50k truck and its not having a lighted vanity mirror? My wifes 99 pontiac has two lighted vanity mirrors for only 1/2 the cost of the truck, whats up with that?

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
My new LMM has them.

·
Registered
328 Posts
My trucks sticker was 52 G's, I paid 48 G's and I have the lighted vanity mirriors! I have an SLT. I had an 04 LT that did not heve them. But I didnt pay 40 or 50 G for that truck.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
my truck had a window sticker of 64,000 and it does not have them., and if anyone gave me crap about that, they can walk...lol

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Does anyone else get crap about having this 40-50k truck and its not having a lighted vanity mirror? My wifes 99 pontiac has two lighted vanity mirrors for only 1/2 the cost of the truck, whats up with that?
I just make sure I leave enough time in the morning to put all my makeup on at home so I don't have to do it on my way to work.:D

·
Registered
435 Posts
Haven't gotten any crap about it but have wondered myself WHY they weren't included in the SLT package. Jeez! The truck has everything else!

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Wondered the same thing myself but oh well. If you want them I believe some of the vendors here have them or can order them. PM Sent

·
Registered
483 Posts
Don't know about the 07.5's and 08's but my "Classic" didn't come with em.... also no footwell lights, underhood light, glove box light, carpeting panels on interior doors, coat hooks, etc. etc. etc......:wtf1:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Personally, I am glad mine doesn't have two of them. Every time I get in some vehicle with one of those vanity mirrors and glance at it, some butt ugly SOB is on the other side looking back at me!!

·
Premium Member
4,986 Posts
Don't know about the 07.5's and 08's but my "Classic" didn't come with em.... also no footwell lights, underhood light, glove box light, carpeting panels on interior doors, coat hooks, etc. etc. etc......:wtf1:
I'm more upset about not having the double sun visors like wifey's Avalanche:mad:

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I'm more upset about not having the double sun visors like wifey's Avalanche:mad:
Exactly what I thought too, what would it take? You can buy them for about 250 dollars but not really worth it to me IMO. Im just gonna put some tvs in it or something...:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts