1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
Looks good. My oil change light comes on at just under 10,000 miles like clockwork. I have yet to do an analisis but will do it just to know how it's doing.
By the way edit out your personal info on the blackstone sheet, like address and phone number:D

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Looks good. My oil change light comes on at just under 10,000 miles like clockwork. I have yet to do an analisis but will do it just to know how it's doing.
By the way edit out your personal info on the blackstone sheet, like address and phone number:D
Mine is the same on both van and truck, light goes off just under 10K. The van now has 46K on it and is getting switched to synthetic at 50. The truck is 132K and been on synthetic for most of it. I just got 2 oil test kits, 1 for each. I'll post mine when its back.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All my personal info is also listed on Clean Burns website so it is no big deal to me. But thanks for looking out for me.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How well insulated is the building ? If it is very well insulated then I would say a lil overkill. If not, it may work for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.