Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a van Aaken 0, 70, 110Hp Smart BoxE with in cab switch. I need new brakes on my truck as when I had it in the air to install the clutch I see ALL my rotors are all but solid rust so I have to get them fixed:banghead: . Works great and have used it very little but is very very smooth and powerful. I also beleive you can ship it in and have it up graded to the 150-200++HP box. Would like $325+ shipping OBO.

Thanks for the help,
Nathan

·
Registered
789 Posts
I'd do it but I've got an LLY and I don't think they are compatable.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I beleive it only works with an LB7. Thanks for looking and reminding me to say its for and LB7.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump, Bump

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$300 OBO Please!! I could use the money.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nobody likes having more power for a cheap price??

·
Registered
17 Posts
Does This Module Plug In Where The Edge Plugs In?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Does This Module Plug In Where The Edge Plugs In?
Yes under the hood...Hope that helps ya..Very good deal..But i have a LLY..

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Its a very easy install, hardest part is runnin the switch into the cab and thats not that bad. C'mon guys help him out, its a great box for a great price, it use to be mine so I can vouch for it, it works great. Would like to buy it back myself but dont have the extra cash right now. Only reason I sold it in the first place was to buy my stacks.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys. It works great but I have the PPE and now that I have a SMF I can run PPE but the clutch left me without enough money for anything else I found out I needed. At least I can pull a trailer now and not worry about not getting up the hills around here its just the stopping I have to watch.

Yes like siad above it plugs in where the Edge does and has a 3 position switch for 0,70, or 110HP settings.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ttt

·
Registered
726 Posts
im bumping this for you, and also telling anybody that i just saw one go for 425 on ebay, i would take it but im buying something else right now, if it doesnt go in the next two days i might take it off your hands maybe.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Does the box make your truck sound different? ( this maybe a stupid question but regardless I would like to know and also how well does it protect against transmission problems?

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Does the box make your truck sound different? ( this maybe a stupid question but regardless I would like to know and also how well does it protect against transmission problems?
Yup, anytime you add more power you get a deeper meaner sound, atleast thats my experience.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes I still have it.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
PM sent back.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status