Diesel Place banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
2017 Chevy 2500HD 4x4 Shortbed L5P
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang. I'm looking at stepping down from my C5500 to a 2500 Chevy since we now have a house and got rid of the fifth wheel. I've got 208k on the clock. Truck is in my signature. Stealer wants to give me $19k on a trade. What do you think 馃

Premium Member
Sorry to hear you are leaving the family. Ive got 114k on mine and was offered $40k but his money fell thru. I wasnt looking to sell he approached me. My point is yes you could probably get more but finding someone with the cash may take awhile. It depends on how long you want to wait. Good luck buddy.

Registered
I just recently bought mine a year ago, truck had 80k on it, complete monroe set up, all stock except bullydog tuner, i paid 35k. The two others i had my mind set on were a 2006 Kodiak with 30k miles (didnt want such low mileage being it sat, and had some damage) he wanted 40k, and a 2005 Topkick with 130k miles with a hauler body and he was asking around 30k.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.