Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the VA 70/180 yesterday and it doesn't matter if I am in the 0, 70 or 180 position I get the following codes along with an SES light.

P0101 MAF Circuit, Range/Performance
P0102 MAF Circuit, Low Input
P0404 EGR Circuit, Range/Performance
P0406 EGR Sensor A, Circuit High
P1404 EGR System Valve 2

This is with only the VA installed and with the factory tune. No Boost Stick installed. EGR Blocked and Finger Stick installed. Any ideas???

I will disconnect it tomorrow and hook the Edge back up and see if I get any codes. The only code I would get before this is P0101 when I had Boost Stick installed.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
Check to make sure you didn't bend over a pin or push one in.

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
O ok i saw the AFE pro guard 7 and thought it was that
I need to take that out of my sig. Not running anything except the VA. No propane, N20, Predator or PPE.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
I'd still clean the MAF sensor with good electrical contact cleaner. I'd be willing to be that will solve the MAF codes.

As for the EGR...I don't have any ideas on that one. I sure wish the LLY's had never come with it!!! Look at how many problems we have with it!

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
Watch for pins backing out of the main harness plugs.

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Watch for pins backing out of the main harness plugs.
Thanks. I reinstalled the Edge and didn't get any of those codes. However, now I am getting a P0237 code. I took everything off and am running completely stock and still get the P0237. I believe it said it was Turbo Boost Sensor, Low Input. It has absolutely no get up and go now. Anyone ever encounter this? Thanks again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts