Diesel Place banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took the family to the Uwharrie trail for a day of atv riding and had a blast! Spent about 45 min. in the parking lot explaining all the mods to my truck to several 4x4 groups. I am looking to go back real soon and if anyone is interested in getting together for a ride let me know.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
you got to watch out for kodak rock i was at the top then some how ended up on the bottom all cut up and barly able to walk. other than that it is well worth it.
Thats my favorite riding place of all time

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah , we watched some trucks try that rock. Try and try and try. The Daniel trail was pretty hairy in spots but with an ATV we could go about anywhere we wanted.

·
Registered
253 Posts
i would love to go with you, how far away is that from goldsboro do you know.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would say you are 2 1/2 hours or so away. PM me if your interested in going. We may have a day trip planned for Oct. 12th

·
Registered
813 Posts
Goldsboro! dude you got Busco Beach in your back yard!

·
Registered
253 Posts
i havent been to busco yet. it has been to hot until recently to even think of going. i have heard lots about it and its been mostly bad, but i would have to see for my self. i was also surprised to see how much it costs.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Busco

Busco Is Bad A$$ If You Have A Big 4wheeler If Not I Can Be Pretty Rough On You.the Cost Is Only 10$ Ahead 5$ A Bike. If Any One Is In The Area Or Is Comin Let Me Know And Ill Meet You There To Ride.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.