Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
I thought about ebay as well. The prices I say were close to a refurb unit or even new when I was looking. So I decided to buy a refurb unit from a well known vendor from another site and this way I know where it came from. No issues what so ever and I have his name and number if issues do come up.

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
I wouldn't hesitate ..... Check out the sellers feedback and have at it .... Many before you have had sucess .... Have yet to hear of one that wore out .... Not like a blender type "JUCIER" ....

Mac

·
Registered
36 Posts
If you buy a used box your warrenty is the issue. Refurbished from a vendor is backed by the same warrenty as a new box. Edge has been great to work with however. Good luck

Con Haycock
208-431-0835
http://www.consperformancechips.com

·
Registered
941 Posts
I purchased a Refurb unit from a local dealer. No problems, have had it for 5 or 6 months. Agree with Mac, I haven't heard of any that wore out either...now my tires on the other hand......

·
Registered
210 Posts
Edge has no idea if you are the original owner or not. I purchased my original Juice from a local dealer and have only sent it directly to Edge for updates. My Juice was never registered.

I wouldn't hesitate to purchase one via Ebay but would check seller's feedback just as I would any seller.

FYI, many of the Quad Stealths sold recently were sold on Ebay.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
ARENT WE SUPPOSED TO NOT POST PRICES AND WHERE WE GOT THE PRODUCT ON THIS BB??????????? AS WELL AS NOT HELP THE FELLOW DIESEL ENTHUSIEST AND ONLY REFER TOPICS SUCH AS THIS TO THE "RESIDENT EXPERT"-------------OH CRAP IM SORRY GUYS GOT MY WIRES CROSSED AND THOUGHT I WAS ON THE "OTHER" BOARD. PLEASE DISREGUARD WHAT I SAID PREVIOUSLY

·
Registered
36 Posts
I’ve got a couple used 90hp Juice boxes that I need to move. I will warranty them with no questions asked replacement if there is anything wrong with them. PM me if you would like one. $425.00 why they last!!!!

Con's Performance Chips
2200 Overland
Burley Id. 83318
208-431-0835
http://www.consperformancechips.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts