Diesel Place banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to say thanks to anyone who gives their time and effort in the armned forces for serving our great country and protect us from all harm

After hearing Saddam is no longer free, and will now be tried for what he has done to soo many innocent poeple, we can celebrate.

THANK YOU-Ltrain

USA is number forever

·
Registered
398 Posts
HERE, HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
612 Posts
completely agree and it can't be said often enough, loud enough or long enough!

Jim

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
WhooooYa........

What a ***** that Saddam was. Went out like a big cowerying *****. Those people who mass murder everyone are always afraid to die themselves.

At least Hitler had some balls and blew his own brains out.

We should have sent a bunch of female wrestlers to ***** slap that sissy.

And thank you to the men/woman of the armed forces!Edited by: problemchild

·
Registered
7,190 Posts
JUST GOES TO SHOW THE WHOLE WORLD, EVERY TIN-HORN DICTATOR OUT THERE, WE WILL NEVER STOP, WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP.

YOU WILL BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE DEAD
OR ALIVE.

DON'T EVER THINK YOU CAN HIDE.

GOD BLESS THE USA.

T
NY

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Today i am soo happy, when i heard the news i felt like my life just got better. Yes he is a coward, he should be sent to death, then hopefully that country will begin to flourish and start all over.

USA is #1 always

·
Banned
2,530 Posts
I can tell you from experience that you of the best feelings in the world for a serviceman or woman is to be thanked. I know it's turned me into a softy a few times.
I never realized what a great country this is knew all that I'd taken for granted until I'd been in the Navy six months an went overseas. I was onboard the USS La Salle (AGF-3). We were on our annual Black Sea cruise, the first for me, pulling into the first port visit of the cruise and my first port visit period. Odessa Ukraine When pulling into a foreign port we man the rails, stand side by side in dress uniforms at the edge of the ship. I was very surprised at what I saw. American flags were fling as well as rebel flags. Right away you could see how run down and poor this city was. Half of it didn't even have power. These people were so happy to see us! It was then that I realized America is the greatest country in the world, we are the envy of all the world. I'll never forget the way I felt at that moment, yet I can't begin to describe it. Proud, blessed, happy, amazed, overwhelmed really. Sorry it went a little long but I just thought I'd share that little bit with you all.

To all those who thank the Sailors, Marines, Soldiers, Airmen, and Coast Guardsmen who volunteer their lives to support and defend the Constitution of this great country and uphold freedom and democracy at home and around the world. You're welcome we're proud to do it.
To all those who have served before me with me, and those who will serve after me, Thank You all for the sacrifices you make to keep this country free.

The United States of America...
Home of the freest because it's the home of the bravest

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
If they turn him over to his own people you can bet it will be a public exicusition as he did to his own.

Geno

·
Registered
125 Posts
I Thank GOD for everyone who has been in Harm's Way...

But, Most of All, I Thank YOU, GOD!....

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Everytime Im out for lunch and see a serviceman/woman or even a bunch of them I go to the register and pay for their lunch anonymously.

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Some FREEDOM pictures I took at Edwards.......

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
ProblemChild,

You and I think alike. Been paying for meals ever since this war started. I also give the veterans at my company the day off paid, for Veterans Day. Having never served, I appreciate all those who are or have fought for the way of life so many of us take for granted. On my planet servicemen, servicewomen and teachers would be among the highest paid in society.Edited by: Trippin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts