Diesel Place banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok as far as upgrades in HP and Torque, how high can I go with a stock transmission without causing any problems? I know this has probably been posted somewhere else, but I do not have time to sit and read all that stuff right now. Thanks..

Also can you tell me about Juice, Quad this, and all that other stuff that some of you have in your signatures? Thanks

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
An additional 90 HP seems to be the safe power zone ..... Best to do some searching and reading here ..... Kind of hard to sum it all up in one post ....

There are programers that load in the ALDL diagnostic port in the truck .... Quadzilla,Predator,Hyper Something(?),Superchips,Bully Dog Pup to name a few .....

There are boxes that communicate thru the big bale (ECM) connections under the hood ....
Edge Juice, Van Aaken,Bully Dog,TST to name a few ....

All have different HP ratings and torque ..... Some do some sharing and re-labeling of the same boxes ....

All will require IMO gauges except Edge which an Attitude can be purchased separately, click on banner above ..... TST also has similar capabilities ....

Do some reading ask some question, we'll see if we can help ....

Mac

1 - 2 of 2 Posts