Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I though I would start this off. Any advances on these turbos??? I know quad said a few weeks last month (mid fed or early feb) I was wondering on what was cooking???? I know others are very interested too.

Lenny

·
Banned
328 Posts
We are getting there slowly but surely. We have tried several turbos and we have finally decided on what we like. Now we are in the process of trying to perfect the mounting. Instead of machining everyone of these pieces we are having them cast so it will lower the cost substancially. If someone is desperate for a turbo we could always make a few extra machined pieces for you, but it will cost more. We are also trying to get the downpieps made, so that they are not all one off pieces.

I will try and post some pictures later in the week.

Quad

·
Banned
328 Posts
Yeah it is a re-wrap.

You know the funniest thing is that we always make more power than the manufactures that we re-wrap. Isn't that odd?

You know the other funny thing is that after we get copied they still can't beat us??

Some of you guys are amazing.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I saw Clint Cannon at ATS had his new Holeset turbo set up for some Duramaxes. The time is almost here! There coming real soon! They will be in action along with some other goodies at Truck Fest, at Bandemere speedway in Colorado on July 25th. Come join us. I'll be in his area demonstating a high HP Duramax on veggi oil. Interesting? No more need for petrolium. Lets go superdiesels!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts