Diesel Place banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy Guys...

Im in search of a HY-PO friendly dealer in NE Indiana... Any ideas? Anyone found a dealer in my area who is easy to work with? :rolleyes:

Thanks
Scott

·
Registered
230 Posts
N.W. Indiana

Not sure, I do know Team Chevy in Valpo mentioned they'd void my warrenty for removing cat. Since I'm doing my own maintenance I only visit when I really need to.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Depends how far south you are willing to go. I heard the chevy dealer in frankfort sells juice, and if they installed it, the'd warranty it. Might be worth checking.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guys... I would really like to find someone closer!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Stove;1627326; said:
Depends how far south you are willing to go. I heard the chevy dealer in frankfort sells juice, and if they installed it, the'd warranty it. Might be worth checking.
Yeah they do. My dad bought his truck, which I bought off him so its now my truck, from Frankfort. It had 285s, Edge w/ Attitude, Banks Monster cat-back, and MBRP front pipe installed when he bought it. I haven't had to have any warranty work done yet but if I do i'm taking it back to them :D . My friend knows the general manager of that dealership and the Pontiac dealership in Lafayette. He is cool as hell. He has a modded Trans Am that is crazy fast.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow... Im surprised... It's like night and day with some of these dealers! Thanks for the INFO!

S

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.