Diesel Place banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a tad confused about the EGR function of the updated program. It says "on" "off" and one other that I can't remember. If I don't want the EGR to function so I can unplug or block it, which setting does it need to be on so it won't throw a code? TIA

·
Vendor
9,677 Posts
Off

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
10-4...thanks!

Sure is odd how you have to save the "off" command then go back a few screens to save the total program....seems like there should have been an easier/less confusing way to do it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
10-4...thanks!

Sure is odd how you have to save the "off" command then go back a few screens to save the total program....seems like there should have been an easier/less confusing way to do it.
Ya I here you, I turned it to ON and a check engine light came on code P0401, cleared code turned OFF and no codes 600 miles later., Predator is confusing but I'm getting the hang of it..

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Predator confusing...

What I found interesting about the Predator (V2.02) was when you make a change like tire size, you actually have to modify the particular tune for that tire size, then it asks you if you want to upload that modified tune. Seems odd you have to modify each of the tunes for one parameter like tire size and then upload them. I guess each tune is a program and tire size is part of that program.

·
Vendor
9,677 Posts
Some day maybe they'll change that. I've made some suggestions and hopefully we can get them to implement them with the 06 tuners and then back track to the LB7/LLY units.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts