Diesel Place banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just checked with CSX railroad. After spending nearly 24 hours in the railyard at Louisville, Ky, our new baby, aka; The Silver Fox & is once again headed south. She left Louisville last night (Sun 1/15) at 10.08p enroute for, dare I say!, ATLANTA!!!!!!! Next stop is her new home town fella's. Course it'll take time to still get her from the railyard here in ATL to the stealer but none the less, she's a commin!!!! U da MAN, Howard!!! Details to follow!!! Boooyahhhhhh!!!!!!

Truck on!!!:cool:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Come on, "BABY" KEEP MOVING,don't make me look bad!! Howard

·
Registered
60 Posts
Crikey You`re like I was years ago. Years ago when they were just introduced in Cali I bought a new Isuzu Long Bed Diesel Pickup. It was on the Boat in N. Cali due to arrive in 3 days.

I was at the Dealer when the Transport pulled up. The Driver got out I told Him which one was mine. He drove it off. I drove it into the Service dept. That night I picked it up with one of my Flatbeds and took it Home. Severely underpowered but kept it for 4 Years. Kids and a little Truck didn`t mix.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congratulations on your new baby. I just got mine a month or so ago and absolutely love it ! It was well worth the wait. Keep us posted

1 - 4 of 4 Posts