Diesel Place banner

Upcoming Missouri Pulls

5K views 43 replies 12 participants last post by  icer97 
#1 ·
Anyone know of any pulls in Missouri this year for a Street Stock (Work Stock) Duramax to pull in?

#3 ·
There quite a few up here in nw missouri 3rd week in july there will be a pretty big one at the platte county fair, it will have a street diesel class with a pretty good payoff, i plan on pulling at quite a few, even down in southern missouri, maybe will meet up. The DHRA pull at the springfield 4x4 fun fest is in april I beleive, it will be pretty big.

-Rob-

#4 ·
Oh yeah i make it down to table rock lake in branson quite a bit, i don't know how far you are from it but man thats a cool area.

-Rob-

#5 ·
I heard there was one in two weeks in missouri cant remember where have to find out

#7 ·
it is supposed to be in boonville? supposed to get more info shortly.

#15 ·
There is actually a weekly series that runs all summer long. St. joe, Holt, Platte City, King City, Gower, Agency and a bunch of other towns. I'll try and find the rule book today for the classes, a good friend is a regular in the Tractor class - I'll get it from him and put it up tonight.

#17 ·
Here's the Website with everything you need to go pulling:
North West Missouri Tractor Puller's Association

http://www.nwmtpa.com/

#18 ·
Compression 67 ive seen you around pc a few times, didn't know you were a memeber here. I also heard theres a pull this sat. nite in Garden City. I might have to miss the pull in st joe, ill probably be a the lake.:mad:

#19 ·
Aye, I've noticed you also, there's a few other smokers running around town here too. Did you have the dieselplace rear window decal on your Truck or am I thinking of another?

The St. Joe pull is probably the 2nd best one to goto all year in that series. A bunch of Trucks usually show up! of course the best one is right here at the Platte City Fairgrounds for the "Steam Show".

See ya around.

#21 ·
The St. Joe pull was pretty darn good! Those guys sure put alot of money in those 4x4 class trucks, I think a 77 Ford took it, there was one or those new S-10 pickups with the rounded and all curvey front-end there, he had it all jacked up and running extremely well, but it broke on 2nd pass.

The Street Diesels ran last for twenty bucks entry(thats 10 to get you in and 10 to get your truck in). The rules were, "There aren't no rules" if you can drive her on the street you can run her.

I saw a couple Dodge's that were sort of strong and same with the Fords, alot of Fords showed up. Dmax were about 4 or 5 and only 2 or 3 had really spent any time on their truck, the others looked and ran like they were right off the show room. Needless to say the 2 Dmax's that had spent some time on their truck ripped that sled right out of there, I think the best was 323'.

Twenty street diesel's in all showed up. I had enough beer in me that I almost went out and got mine but I had left the programmer at home(on purpose!). A set of sleeves and Tranny are starting to sound pretty good now!!

#22 ·
It sucked missing it but i was at party cove, i wish i would have pulled, i heard the black dually running nitrous won, and i know the guy who had the maroon flat bed, it has and a5k turbo and injectors, two weeks ago it layed down 633 on the rollers, its a pretty sweet truck. Where and when is the next one, its hard to catch all of them because me and rquick go to the lake everyother weekend, but i know ill be pullin at the fair. Ill hopefully have some new goodies too:rolleyes: .

#25 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.