Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any pulls in Missouri this year for a Street Stock (Work Stock) Duramax to pull in?

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
There quite a few up here in nw missouri 3rd week in july there will be a pretty big one at the platte county fair, it will have a street diesel class with a pretty good payoff, i plan on pulling at quite a few, even down in southern missouri, maybe will meet up. The DHRA pull at the springfield 4x4 fun fest is in april I beleive, it will be pretty big.

-Rob-

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Oh yeah i make it down to table rock lake in branson quite a bit, i don't know how far you are from it but man thats a cool area.

-Rob-

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I heard there was one in two weeks in missouri cant remember where have to find out

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
In two weeks... that would kick a** let us know if you find out ill be there

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
it is supposed to be in boonville? supposed to get more info shortly.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
oh yeah if i get my tranny working ok ill be there, let me know

-Rob-

·
Registered
819 Posts
I heard there was one in two weeks in missouri cant remember where have to find out
This was posted on Feb 13. So two weeks would make it around Feb. 25 or March 4. Is it going to be indoors?

jc

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Anybody heard of any yet? Im tryin to find out when they start up here in the northwest.

-Rob-

·
Registered
10,556 Posts
Can somebody PM me if you find anything close to Kansas City? I would love to attend.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Theres a pull at the ozark fair grounds (springfield mo) first full weekend in may, 5,6and7th i beleive.

-Rob-

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey my names cody i just joined today. wanted to let everybody know i heard that theres a pull in st. joseph mo, the 27th of may im pretty sure there going to have street diesels they did last year.

cody

·
Registered
48 Posts
There is actually a weekly series that runs all summer long. St. joe, Holt, Platte City, King City, Gower, Agency and a bunch of other towns. I'll try and find the rule book today for the classes, a good friend is a regular in the Tractor class - I'll get it from him and put it up tonight.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Here's the Website with everything you need to go pulling:
North West Missouri Tractor Puller's Association

http://www.nwmtpa.com/

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Compression 67 ive seen you around pc a few times, didn't know you were a memeber here. I also heard theres a pull this sat. nite in Garden City. I might have to miss the pull in st joe, ill probably be a the lake.:mad:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Aye, I've noticed you also, there's a few other smokers running around town here too. Did you have the dieselplace rear window decal on your Truck or am I thinking of another?

The St. Joe pull is probably the 2nd best one to goto all year in that series. A bunch of Trucks usually show up! of course the best one is right here at the Platte City Fairgrounds for the "Steam Show".

See ya around.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Ive seen u both around pc too theres a few cummins and strokes to.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts