Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey again all, so I've read a ton of threads and pretty sure I've blown a pass side below on the up pipe. So, I've been searching around for replacements obviously, but first a couple questions I can't seem to find answers to..hopefully someone with experience can answer?

First, I'm deleted, tuned, with EGR blocker plates, and 3" downpipe. the blocker plates are prob why the belows blew..

1. can I replace just pass side up pipe with LB7 style and keep EGR and its pipes installed with blockers?
2. do I HAVE to do an EGR delete on top and install the LB7 style up pipes? or just purchase the set of up pipes that have the EGR section on them for LMLs?

thanks in advance!

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
think I found the answer with this new.. recommended reading thing on the bottom.. nice work Staff!!!

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, let me rephrase the question a bit.... if replacing/installing an Up-pipe... and I dont' want to remove the EGR stuff on top..can I just cap the EGR on the exhaust side and install an lb7 up-pipe?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yes you can. The cap in place of blocker plate on riser pipe.
Getting at bolts on uppipe at the turbo is alot easier without EGR in the way though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts