Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some of your Attitude placement locations?

I need some ideas...besides the A-pillar.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
lots of post here on this read a little

·
Registered
322 Posts
I velcro'ed mine here ...

This is the view from the driver's seat. I can see it fine through the steering wheel, I don't have to dip my head or anything. It'd be nice to have it more in my field of view without taking my eyes so far off the road, but I couldn't find an area up high I was happy with. And that area I have it in already has a cluttered look with the brake controller stuff, might as well localize the clutter.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is a lot of reading on the subject, with a description of the install, but did not come accross many pictures.

Let's see some more pics...

·
Registered
369 Posts
theres two other current threads about 3-4 down from this on the exact same topic with pics.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Also, Mic, what are you driving, as mountings options vary a little by year.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Joe E

I am driving a 2001 Silverado, I don't think the O/H will be a prime spot to view the screen. But I could be wrong.

Just trying to drum up some additional input from others.

I already have gauges on the A-pillar...so that may be too cluttered..

·
Registered
267 Posts
Agreed on the O/H. I got mine hooked up today - it's easy to view clearly, but it's well out of the way of clear vision (you have to make a point of turning your head to look at it. I guess if/when I'm concerned about temps, etc, I will do so, but otherwise I'm not too concerned about it. gsxr's position is where I had it previously, and it's very visable/convenient.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I recived these pictures from a fellow that is on the Edge products forums.

·
Registered
267 Posts
My dislike of that placement is it's a clear signal to anyone walking by your truck that there's something inside worth taking. Mind you I live in a suburb of Detroit, so I have to consider these things...
Tinted windows would make that viable I suppose.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ok here's where I put mine. I got this from Advanced Turbo Systems. It is for 2003 and it's new, it looks great and fits perfectly. Call Deanna and she will set you up with one.

Edited by: PULNPWR

·
Registered
157 Posts
PULNPWR - that mount is SICK! I will definately be going that route if I decide to get the Attitude. The mounting question is one of the main things that was making me hesitate, but that looks factory!

Nice, very nice. What do the two switches on the right do?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Mjollnir said:
Nice, very nice. What do the two switches on the right do?

I just talked to Deanna....

It comes with either the two switches to mount what ever you'd like up there, or plain without switches. I ordered one without the switches which she says are out of stock right now, but expected shortly.

Oh, they're $45.00, I don't know if the one with switches costs more or not, forgot to ask.

Thanks PULNPWR....
Edited by: Zeeb

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
PULNPWR said:
Ok here's where I put mine. I got this from Advanced Turbo Systems. It is for 2003 and it's new, it looks great and fits perfectly. Call Deanna and she will set you up with one.

That is a sweet install !!!!!!!!!!!! Super Nice.......who made the plate around it ?????

T
NY

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
GMC-2002-Dmax said:
That is a sweet install !!!!!!!!!!!! Super Nice.......who made the plate around it ?????

T
NY

Don't know if ATS had them made, or just knows where to get them, but mine's on order.....

·
Registered
194 Posts
No that is one of the baddest looking systems i have ever seen, after seing that, i am now going to buya attitude with the juice. Awesome, just awesome. thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I wonder if they'll offer something for the '01 - that's clean enough for me to dump what I did...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts