Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now selling UNI Foam Air Fitlers, Cleaners, and Oils at very competitive prices!

http://www.nicktane.com/uni.htm

UNI Foam Air Filter For Duramax - $31.99

UNI Deluxe Filter Service Kit - $8.99

UNI Foam Air Filter For Duramax (UAA-103) With UNI Deluxe Filter Service Kit (UFM-400) - $39.99

Edited by: Diesel Power

·
Registered
209 Posts
Ditto! Plus shipping!!!

Looking for Delvac 5W-40 and the Amsoil Dual Bypass. Are you looking to get an in anytime soon?

Rick

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rick,

see George at avlube.com for the delvac stuff. AFAIK he has the best price around (not to mention his service) on that.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yup. George gets a lot of my business. I just sent him an oil analysis, and I think I may have to order some Primrose 409 for my trip to Montana. I hear it's REAL cold. Heard the rut is starting to come on too. I have doe tags, a combo tag that entitles me to elk, buck deer (muley or whitetail), all upland species, and some trout thrown in.

Two weeks. I can't wait. You hunting this year?

Rick

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man i wish i were...i did some SUPER-LAME hunting in CA.. unfortunately the costs of the forum have cut my play money (hunting), but i did manage to muster up my pheasant club membership.. i get more time for my money with birds anyways!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi All

That's a great price. I'll be looking to order one that is for sure in the very near future. May I suggest send them other filters back doesn't Kennedy Diesel offer a money back guaranty ? If so I would take full advantage.
Edited by: Reggie

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ouch...JK has offered great advice over the years and I bought mine from him without regrets. On a larger purchase, I'd be concerned but for 10 bucks? Don't sweat the small stuff...

·
Registered
540 Posts
Plus the cost to ship it back??

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just added some pictures of the UNI filter and cleaning kit

·
Registered
6,063 Posts