Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an Undercover Truck bed cover installed today. Man, this thing is GREAT!

Dealer was great too. I checked pricing all around - I even checked a few dealers in Dallas, since I'm driving there next week for some work stuff. Well, my local dealer blew all prices and availability away. $599 installed, and they had it next day. Took them 35 minutes to install it. For anyone in South Texas, I highly recommend Ranch Hand Truck Accessories on West Avenue in San Antonio.

Pix are below. Sorry for the sub-par shots. I'll get more tomorrow in the daylight.

·
Registered
60 Posts
They are nice covers. I have one on my truck, this is the second truck I have owned with one. The best thing about it is my wife and I can remove it and hang it on the garage wall when we hook up the 5vr.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
I also have one, they are nice, plus they are leak proof. My only complaint is I wish they only had one lock in the center instead of one on each side;)

·
Registered
80 Posts
I just got one last week and installed it myself. What a great cover and the install was easy. It looks like you got a great price , I paid $625 delivered to my door. The best part is the ease on which it comes off so you can haul anything without the restrictions of a cover.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Got any daytime pics? I have been eyeballing those covers for a few years now.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll do some tomorrow AM, I promise. You have to forgive me with my filthy truck too, it's been needin a bath for some time now.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also, I see you're in Plano. I recommend you stay far away from DFW Camper Corral. They wanted $695 for the cover, plus another $80 to install it. That's about $200 more than is reasonable.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
HDfatboy, what site did you buy yours from? The sis-in-law is looking for one. Thanks!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Surplusequiptment.com The guy I talked to is Jack Hackett 1 888 494-4011. The final price I got was $599 delivered to my front door.
I dont know if you want to install yourself but I installed it so if you need it installed get it from a dealer.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, I got some daytime pics. Hope they come out alright.

·
Registered
874 Posts
I love my undercover!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts