Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello & need advice,

On my 2004 there is no Engine / Hood light...??I did'nt see it as an option either.

Well, I do have a GM,(off a Tahoe), wind up, extension light with the GM pigtail, that I would like to mount somewhere in the Engine Room.

Is there a Pigtail in the Engine Comp't. that is just waiting for a light pigtail to be plugged into it??
If not how would I wire it in & any suggestions as to where it should be mounted would be a great help.

Thanks, Two Dogs

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
no pigtails for the UH lights. of course your friends at GMDieselTech.com have thought of this and put togather a UH light w/ harness and a UH reel light w/ harness

·
Registered
549 Posts
How about a link? I cant find it on that site anywhere.

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
I am pretty sure his site is not quite operational yet.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I was fortunate enough to procure one of the non reel lights from GMDieselTech.com, and it looks great. It is continuing to look great in the bag I received it in with no instructions. Hoping to receive a response to my e-mail requesting detailed instructions. No luck so far!!!

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
Hey Mark, I scolded the owner of that site on getting your directions, I see he got of his a$$ finally and got them to you... I hope to have the later 'versions' prewired with with ground eyelet and power terminal. Maybe a lenght of conduit and a couple clips to make it look like its been there all along.....

Going to visit Mr Lawyer tomarrow to get things finalized, I never relized how sllllooowwww the state goes when you dont owe them money

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Eric,

It's not like you haven't had anything else to concern yourself with....

We'll just keep checking the site occasionally.....

·
Registered
92 Posts
Eric,

Am kind of curious about the reel light. BTW appreciate the instructions. Reel light sounds cool, and kinda like that prewired always been there look idea. Please keep us posted. Also looking forward to trying the Schaeffer oil.

Thanks,

Mark

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hey Eric,

I hope you weren't too hard on the guy....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts