Diesel Place banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting a code U0032 Vehicle Communications Bus A(+) High from the TCM $18.

Anyone ever seen this before? Everything appears to be normal. If i reset it, it comes back instantly.

Any idea?

Thanks

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well it must exist because I am throwing it ;)

I diconnected the TCM and then I just got codes about losing communication with the TCM. I reconnected the TCM and I get the U0032 code again.

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last week I had my transfer case removed, repaired and reinstalled under warranty. I put the truck on the lift to inspect all the wiring and all looks good. I unplugged all the Transmission and transfer case plugs and plugged them all back in, still get the code.

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I reprogrammed the ECM with EFI live and it seems to be gone now. Not sure what is up but I'm not too worried about it.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
They secretly put SPYWARE in your ECM and you need to put Tin-Foil on your ON-Star antenna now so the men in black do not come after you.....:eek:
Lemme know if you see any designs in the snow, like we get in the crops, circles and stuff like that........):h

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
):h

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
EFI Live yes.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Wonder if its like when people pull codes with the predator and it shows a different code than what matches a "Factory" code.

I had looked and could not even match a failure discription like the one you put. I guess if its gone now, really dosnt matter.

Wish they were coming out with the EFI live for the LBZ, of course I already had ordered the new truck when they started looking for people to beta test.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts