Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't usually get any good kills but this one is worth mentioning.
Last night I was coming home after going to the DU hockey game, I was coming through town when I came up on a red light with 2 cummins side by side, they were revving there engines blowing smoke. Since it was only a 4 lane road I was stuck sitting behind them. I bumped the edge to 3, across the intersection there is a long right turn lane, the light changed, the two took off kinda slow, but chirping there tires, after crossing the intersection I went to the turn lane and passed the truck in my lane, I think it was a 24v, the other truck almost got me, he was at my rear bumper after I passed the other guy (who was 4 lenghts behind). Then the next light changed, he pulled up next to me, he was a 12v, he wouldn't even look over at me, we raced again, this time I put 2 lengths on him, I had to turn off, he gave me the bird as he passed, the 24v rolled by and and gave me a thumbs up. How could I have been so lucky, I have been waiting for that moment for a long time, now I just want 2 powerstrokes.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I was at that same game. That's a heck of night when you get to watch DU rape the competition and then pick up two kills on the way home.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was at that same game. That's a heck of night when you get to watch DU rape the competition and then pick up two kills on the way home.
Yea it was an awesome game, then I finished it all off with my kills, can't get much better than that.

·
Registered
267 Posts
What an a$$, I don't see why the 12V guy couldn't give you the thumbs up instead of the one finger salute. Nice kills.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.