Diesel Place banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did search with no result. 02 - 69000 mi blew the turbo today. Is this covered under 1000000 mi. warranty? Would I be better off with aftermarket?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks that what I thought Well I better start gettin the hot out

·
Diesel Hack
963 Posts
Yeah, I believe so, it would be covered in the drive train warranty...

But the Aurora 5000 would be very :cool2: ):h :ro) But then you would need to upgrade the trans!!!!!:eek: :grd:

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
did search with no result. 02 - 69000 mi blew the turbo today. Is this covered under 1,000,000 mi. warranty? Would I be better off with aftermarket?
It'd be nice if we did have a million mile warranty.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
make it stock and, claim you were pulling the biggest trailer up the biggest hill !!.They will ask alot of questions , dont give up anything !!

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
what boost were you pulling when she blew, what maximums have you seen

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Dealer would not cover my turbo under warranty when it blew, said internally lubed engine parts only on the 100,000 mile engine warranty. I had an aftermarket warranty though that did cover it, IIRC the bill was like $2800 or so. I would definately go aftermarket if they will not cover it. BD or ATS.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Better read a little better, the motor and all componets is coverd "Except" the turbo, its coverd in the 3year/36k mile warranty. hate to bust your bubble but thought i would clear this up.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Dealer would not cover my turbo under warranty when it blew, said internally lubed engine parts only on the 100,000 mile engine warranty. I had an aftermarket warranty though that did cover it, IIRC the bill was like $2800 or so. I would definately go aftermarket if they will not cover it. BD or ATS.

last time I looked my turbo was internally lubed by the engine oil . I would realy look at that one !!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts