Diesel Place banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
LuvDiesels;1626142; said:
Are there any available yet?? Any power adders?? Thanks...trying to settle a bet.
:funnypost:funnypost:wtf:

No not at all very few people even have the LLM it is going to be a few months not to mention the DPF. Dodge guys wow.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
EFILive's next software release due next week will have LMM support, but, no DPF shutoff etc. In the hands of a good tuner there is going to be enough to modify that you will get some good gains.
LuvDiesels - What are you going to win in the bet?

Cheers,
Ross

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
tbyrne;1647019; said:
No need to sleep when there is tuning to be done! :)

:agreed:...:D

·
Registered
17 Posts
I would be extremely weary of any tuning on the new emissions certified engines. As I've said in another post... More fuel == more soot == plugged DPF. DPF's are very far from cheap. Bypassing the DPF is an option.. but with that comes a lot of headache.

I don't know what solution we will eventually see as far as tuning goes. But I'll bet money that with the DPF in place, the days of 100+ hp gains from a chip are gone.

·
Registered
309 Posts
how hard do you think it will be to shut off or get rid of the DPF? I know it was a big part of the new diesel emmisions program(s) and im curious to see how long it takes for people to be buying the new diesels and immediately taking the filter off.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hopefully a way can be found to trick the ecm into thinking everything is normal, and just yank it out. Cant plug it up if it aint there. Would be great if it were as simple a those fingers stick in the LLY to stop the check engine lights.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.